Join our team as a Software Tester and become a key player in the development process of our advanced PV control systems. Your main job will be to plan and execute test scenarios, identify and document issues and work with our development team to resolve them. If you have a meticulous approach to work, great analytical skills and an interest in software testing, we would love to welcome you to our team!
What will your job entail?
- Designing, planning and executing test scenarios and test cases for our software
- Identification and documentation of bugs, which will then be passed on to the development team
- Working with the development team to identify and resolve issues
- Review and analysis of testing and user experience results
- Working with business analysts and project managers to create requirements and test plans
- Maintaining up-to-date testing documentation, including logs, test scripts and bug reports
- A full-time job.
- Location in Prague 4 - Pankrác.
- Multisport card fully paid for by the company.
- A dynamic and likeable team.
- 5 weeks leave.
- Regular internal and external training for personal and professional growth.
- Regular teambuilding events and corporate events.
- Sick days.
- Knowledge of software testing methods and tools
- Ability to identify, track and resolve issues
- Detailed and organized approach to work
- Good communication skills
About SOMI Applications and Services:
SOMI Applications and Services is a leading provider of comprehensive photovoltaic energy solutions. Our company focuses on innovative technologies and sustainable projects that contribute to a green future. With our team of experts, we provide market-leading services in the PV market.
We look forward to your applications and the opportunity to work with you to develop renewable energy!
Information about the position:
|Place of work:||Prague - Nusle|
|Type of employment:||Full-time work|
|Length of employment:||For an indefinite period of time|
|Type of contractual relationship:||Work contract|
|Required languages:||Czech (Excellent)|
Are you interested in this position?
Get back to us.
Who we are
We are changing the future of clean energy. We are a technology company that manufactures and installs complete turnkey photovoltaic power plants with our own intelligent control system.
A clever algorithm can manage the flow of electricity based on data from the energy exchange, information from weather stations and the building's energy habits.