Career: customer care specialist
We are looking for a person with communication skills and a pro-customer approach for a newly established department focused on our company's client base. Our trainers will of course take care of the complete training. We are SOMI - the future of clean and renewable energy.
What will your job entail?
- Corporate client care - answering questions
- Communication is primarily focused on telephone and correspondence support
- Communication across departments
- Completion of assigned tasks
- Place of work in Prague 4 - Pankrác
- Work on 2 shifts
- Fully paid Multisport card
- Work on HPP
- Young and friendly team
- Refreshments at the workplace
- User knowledge of MS Office and Google tools
- Client-oriented personality
- Willingness to learn new things
- Proactive approach
- Polite and pleasant demeanor
- Good knowledge of the Czech language, both written and spoken
What can be your advantage?
Experience of working in a similar position. Also suitable for graduates.
Information about the position:
|Place of work:||Prague - Nusle|
|Type of employment:||Full-time work|
|Length of employment:||For a fixed period of time|
|Type of contractual relationship:||Work contract|
|Benefits:||5 weeks' Holiday, Refreshments at work, Sports/Culture/Leisure Allowance, Sick days, Company events|
|Required languages:||Czech (Excellent)|
The position is suitable for graduates.
Are you interested in this position?
Get back to us.
Who we are
We are changing the future of clean energy. We are a technology company that manufactures and installs complete turnkey photovoltaic power plants with our own intelligent control system.
A clever algorithm can manage the flow of electricity based on data from the energy exchange, information from weather stations and the building's energy habits.